Login to Complete _an Application_ or to Access Judging Panel
AIA Maryland - STUDENT DESIGN AWARDS 2021
ENTRY DEADLINE: JUNE 3, 2021 - 11:59PM EDT
The purpose of the Student Design Awards Program is to promote architecture in the State of Maryland and support the relationships between AIA Maryland and the academic community. This program is conducted in conjunction with the AIA Maryland Excellence in Design Awards program.
· The awards program is open to students enrolled in an architectural program during the 2020-2021 academic year at a community college, college or university in Maryland or, residents of Maryland enrolled in an architecture program out of state.
· Participation is open to eligible students at no charge.
· The student must be the sole author of the work which has been realized in an academic setting in 2020-2021.
· A submittal may also be from a student team, provided all the members of the team meet the eligibility requirements.
· The work can be a studio project, a competition, or a self-directed project.
· Submissions will describe an actual or imagined architectural project. Exploration and innovation in design and presentation techniques are encouraged.
· Designs completed in a professional office are not eligible.
Please review the entire 2021 CALL FOR ENTRIES and SUBMIT.
Direct questions for AIA Maryland to:email@example.com, or 410.263.0916.