AIA Maryland - STUDENT DESIGN AWARDS 2019
ENTRY DEADLINE: MAY 31, 2019- 11:59PM EDT
The purpose of the Student Design Awards Program is to promote architecture in the State of Maryland and support the relationships between AIA Maryland and the academic community. This program is conducted in conjunction with the AIA Maryland Excellence in Design Awards program.
· The awards program is open to students enrolled in an architectural program during the 2018-2019 academic year at a community college, college or university
in Maryland or, residents of Maryland enrolled in an architecture program out of state.
· Participation is open to eligible students at no charge.
· The student must be the sole author of the work which has been realized in an academic setting in 2018-2019.
· A submittal may also be from a student team, provided all the members of the team meet the eligibility requirements.
· The work can be a studio project, a competition, or a self-directed project.
· Submissions will describe an actual or imagined architectural project. Exploration and innovation in design and presentation techniques are encouraged.
· Designs completed in a professional office are not eligible.
Please review the entire 2019 CALL FOR ENTRIES then,
Click here to enter a project for the 2019 AIA Maryland Student Design Awards program!
· Friday, May 31, 2019: Submissions due by 11:59pm, EDT. Entrants will submit all entry forms and uploads to complete the submission.
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
· Friday, June 7, 2019: Faculty Sponsor letters must be received by AIA Maryland before 11:59pm, EDT.
· June/July, 2019: Online Jury Review by AIA Ohio
· August, 2019: Live Jury review by AIA Ohio
· September 26, 2019: Excellence in Design Awards Celebration @ R.House, Baltimore, MD
Click here to review the 2019 Call for Entries and submission information.
Click here to enter a project to the 2019 AIA Maryland Student Design Awards!
Please direct questions for AIA Maryland to:email@example.com, or 410.263.0916.